For Combe Asia-Pacific P/L to process your order, we need information such as your name, email or contact number, delivery address and payment details. Other information will also be collected with your permission from time to time. This will normally include preferences such as likes or dislikes.
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are placed on your computer's hard drive through your web browser.
- Cookies enable our systems to recognise your browser and welcome you back to the Store.
- By disabling cookies, you will not be able to participate in some of the features offered by Combe Asia-Pacific P/L. Most Internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to disable or to warn you when cookies are used. As there are many browsers in the marketplace, the easiest way to change your settings is by searching for Cookies in your Help/Contents and Index option on your browser.
- We recommend that you leave your Cookies enabled otherwise, you will not be able to shop with us.
- Our cookies don't send us back any information about your computer or any other information on your hard drive.
How do we use the information?
Information that you have provided us will be used in three ways:
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To communicate to you new products and services and also at times, the opportunity to up take on special promotions or offers. You have the option to opt-out of this communication by replying to the communication with an unsubscribe message
- To generate a holistic but anonymous view of the Combe Asia-Pacific P/L customer base. This information will allow us to analyse trends and demographics to help Combe Asia-Pacific P/L improve on the services provided.
- It is important to note that we only send periodical communications to people who have "opted in" to receive it. We do not set out to "spam" our members in any way and honour their right to privacy.
Disclosing Your Information
- Partners Third party companies and individuals have been engaged to perform functions on behalf of Combe Asia-Pacific P/L. Functions such as affiliate partnerships, credit card payment authorisation, trend analysis, marketing and promotions, but all information will only be used to perform their appropriate functions and not for other usage.
- Authorities Combe Asia-Pacific P/L will pass on any information relating to suspected fraudulent activity to appropriate authorities
- Partner Web Stores With organizations that we have affiliate relationships with but do not own, your information will be shared with that business. Please note, that we only go into partnerships with stores who have the same regard to Privacy as we do.
- Industry Groups From time to time we provide statistical information about sales, trading patterns and navigation techniques to reputable third parties. This may comprise data collected about you and other users to form aggregate results. However, we will not provide any direct personal information that identifies you as our customer.
- Verification of Members We do use various details to verify information given to us by our members. At times, we use: · names on member accounts to compare with information on credit cards · we use member phone numbers and email addresses provided to us to communicate with customers about payments · we use member addresses to check against credit card billing addresses etc . · in cases where fraud or other crime is suspected, we do communicate with Police, Banks and other relevant authorities · Many of these checks are done manually and communication is handled carefully by a member of Combe Asia-Pacific P/L's own Customer Experience team.
- All information submitted to Combe Asia-Pacific P/L is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software.
- Information sitting on the Combe Asia-Pacific P/L website is protected by state-of-the-art encryption and firewall technology.
Accessing Your Information
- Personal information provided by you can be changed by contacting Combe Asia-Pacific P/L by email at email@example.com
Other Privacy information you should be aware of
Sign out or close your browser once you have finished shopping within Combe Asia-Pacific P/L's websites or associate partner stores. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence.
If you share a computer with someone or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café. You as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to your computer.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and passwords and any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the Internet and Combe Asia-Pacific P/L Pty. Ltd.
- Further Privacy information can be obtained on the Australian Privacy Commissioner's Web Site
Notification of Changes